The third issue of The Subconscious Restaurant was commissioned by Kit Hammonds in 2015 on the occasion of the inaugural edition of Index Art Book Fair as part of Guadalajara International Book Fair in Mexico. This issue focuses on experimental art and music from Mexico and Taiwan. The issue is bilingual (English and Chinese).
- Stephen O’Malley, interview by Ron Hanson, on the creation of his sound accompaniment to the exhibition UNGROUND, TheCube, Taipei
- Yao Jui-Chung, Property is Theft, photographs and artist statement
- Abraham Cruzvillegas, interview by Ron Hanson
- Israel Martinez, interview about Mexico’s experimental music scene
- Hsia Yu, article on the Taiwanese poet by Shu-Ming Xu
- HH, article on Taiwanese electronic duo by Jeph Lo