The third issue of The Subconscious Restaurant was commissioned by Kit Hammonds in 2015 on the occasion of the inaugural edition of Index Art Book Fair as part of Guadalajara International Book Fair in Mexico. This issue focuses on experimental art and music from Mexico and Taiwan. The issue is bilingual (English and Chinese).
- Stephen O’Malley, interview about the creation of O'Malley's sound accompaniment to the exhibition UNGROUND, TheCube, Taipei
- Yao Jui-Chung, Property is Theft, photographs and artist statement
- Abraham Cruzvillegas, interview with the Mexican artist
- Israel Martinez, interview about Mexico’s experimental music scene
- Hsia Yu, article by Shu-Ming Xu on the Taiwanese poet
- HH, article by Jeph Lo about the Taiwanese electronic duo